1. Senior players must not play more than 2 games per round.
2. Junior players must not play more than 2 Junior games and 1 Senior game per round. Junior players, who ONLY play in the senior comp, shall be regarded as "senior" players.
3. Players shall not play in a grade or division lower than their registered grades or divisions.
4. If a player plays more than a total of 4 games above their registered grade they become re-registered up to the next highest grade that they competed in.
5. Players can not play in 2 different teams in the same grade.
6. Juniors still eligible by age to play U14’s are not permitted to play Senior Basketball in the WBA.
7. Juniors must not play more than one junior grade above their lowest registered grade.